Saturday, May 31, 2014

Yellow and Black

I'm playing along with three challenges today, the color challenge at The Card Concept, the texture at Addicted to CAS , and the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #78.


I die cut the flower paper, added handmade little yellow flowers, embossed white power butterfly on the grey vellum. Finally, stamped my favorite sentiment.



   

                                           








Stamp: KaiserCraft, JustRite

I'm entering this card to the following challenge

Addicted to CAS Challenge #39 - Texture
The Card Concept Challenge #11 - Color Challenge
The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE252

6 comments:

  1. What an intricate beauty! Each element is so delicate - makes for a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love that flower border! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unique card. I love that white border. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the intricate die and embossed vellum butterfly :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great texture! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!! So delicate and so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...