Translate

2015年8月7日 星期五

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #22 - August

Hello and welcome! It's time for STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #22.
This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Watercolor or sketch challenge.





My DT card is based on the theme- Stamps & Watercolor!




My DT card showcased Blooming Buds. 

I started by creating my textured background using black ink. 
After the paper dried, I applied some salty ocean distress ink on the acrylic block, added some water, and stamped that acrylic block on the watercolor paper. 
 I also painted the ripple with purple watercolor.

Next, I embossed the flower with gold embossing power, and colored it with Zig real brush pens. 

To finish off, I embellished some sequins on my card.






Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designer-

Thank you for stopping by.




I'm entering to the following challenges
Virginia's View Challenge #17
CFC142











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...