Translate

2015年9月9日 星期三

{STAMPlorations Special Stamp Release!} PETS + Mini Release Hop

Hey, friends! STAMPlorations has a special stamp release and a mini blog hop.
In this mini blog hop, we're putting the spotlight on the stamp set below:
PETS! What a cute release!




Here is my DT card.

For the background, I stamped those cute pets with brown ink on the kraft.
Next, I die cut the stitched banner and circle. I also stamped the same pets on the banner.
I chose the cat to be my theme, I stamped it on white paper, coloring with markers. 
Finally, I embellished my card with thin rope .
  

We'd love for you to visit the designers' blogs and leave comments along the way. Commenting closes September 11, Friday, 11:55 p.m. Pacific . 
One of you will win the stamp set we're featuring.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...