Translate

2015年10月14日 星期三

STAMPlorations Special Stamp Release - TRUE NORTH

Hey, friends! 
STAMPlorations has a special stamp release.
In this special release, we're putting the spotlight on the AWESOME stamp set below:
TRUE NORTH!

Here is my DT card.


I started by creating my textured background using black ink. 
After the paper dried, I applied some salty ocean distress ink on the acrylic block, added some water, and stamped that acrylic block on the watercolor paper. I also added some deep blue splash for more interest.

Next, I stamped the sailboat and colored it. 
 I tied the thread on the right side of the card, and heat embossed compass with gold embossing power. 

To finish off, I stamped some sentiments on my card.




I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 


Thank you !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...