Translate

2015年11月25日 星期三

STAMPlorations Giving Thanks mini blog hop


Hello, and welcome to the STAMPlorations Giving Thanks mini blog hop!







I created this card featuring the following STAMPlorations products: 
The Birds and The BloomsFrames and Flowers, and Botanical Lush - ARTplorations Stencil.

For my card, I created a stamped background. As you know, floral patterns are my favourite! 

I first stamped the sunflower (from The Birds and The Bloomswith black ink and added some colors with .
Next, I stamped the sunflower again, but used brown ink. I didn't color them to remain them simply outline image.

Finally, I created a frame for my sentiment (from Frames and Flowers).


Hoppers must visit and comment on all participating blogs to be
eligible for the prize. Commenting ends on friday, november 27, 11:55 p.m. pacific

Winner to be announced on sunday, november 29. The winner can choose one 4x6 stamp set!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...