Translate

2015年12月13日 星期日

To a deer friend!

Hello dear friend! 
Christmas is coming! Do you start to create your Christmas cards?
Today I would like to share this adorable holiday card with you.




I got this super cute stamp set yesterday, I couldn't wait to try it and show my creation with you.

I started by creating the show background. I first added some light blue shadow on the mountain. To create the snow effect, I used masking technique and heat embossed the mountain with snowflake tinsel embossing power.

I die cut the stitched tag and stamped the adorable deer, gifts, trees with black ink. 

To finish my card, I added a yellow cardbase and tied a gold ribbon .





I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 


Thank you !!!



I'm entering to the following challenges
Lawnscaping Challenge: TAG IT sponsored by ELLEN HUTSON
Tag You're It Challenge #36

Virginia's View Challenge #21


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...