Friday, July 29, 2016

CFC153 GIFT TAGS 手作禮物書籤

Hi everyone! 


Our theme is GIFT TAGS.

本次主題為"禮物書籤"。




First, I die cut a piece of acetate and a white tag. I also die cut two trees(from CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES) and "thanks"(from SMILING FRI-DIES). 

I color one of the trees with Zig real brush pens. And I stamp some trees(from CASUAL COMFORT) with pink and light orange inks on white tag.

Next, I adhere the trees and "thanks" to the white tag. 

To finish off, I tie a ribbon and add some enamel dots.

手作禮物書籤製作步驟:
1.用長方形和書籤刀模分別切割賽璐珞片和白色卡紙。
2.將兩者黏再一起,記得在上方穿洞。
3.用樹的刀模切割兩棵樹,並用Zig色筆著色其中一棵樹。
4.蓋印樹的印章在之前切割好的白色書籤上。
5.將兩棵樹貼在白色書籤上。
6.用"thanks" 刀模切割黑色泡棉墊,並將切割好的泡棉墊貼在書籤前。
7.最後,加上緞帶以及搪瓷貼紙。








Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...