Friday, August 19, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#34 Reminder Post 【手作卡片 】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & MARKERS/PENCILS or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




Here is my DT card.


This card take on the sketch.
I first use Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to create the stitched frame.

For the background, I stamp some Mixed Media Elements with light yellow, orange, and brown inks. The helenium is from Floral Bliss stamp set. I color it with Zig real brush pens (yellow,bright yellow,scarlet red,light brown, and light green).

To finish off, I add the 'hugs' using Hugs Word Die.




Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...