Sunday, March 26, 2017

a flower card using Chameleon pens 手作卡片使用變色龍筆

Hi friends! Today I am highlighting Altenew products as well as some Chameleon pens coloring.






First, I stamped the floral images in pink ink, colored them with Chameleon pens. I used only one pen to color! After coloring, I also used white watercolor pencil to add some details. 

Then, I stamped leaves with light and deep green inks. The effect of layered inking was great! 


The die-cut background is also from Altenew. After die cutting, I layered a gray paper underneath the die-cut background.

Then I cut a frame, and I thought the sentiment from IustRite was the perfect fit. 

I arranged the flowers and leaves around the frame popping some with foam tape for dimension.


To finish off, I splashed some gold color.


 Hope you like it. Thank you. 


I'm entering to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch #214
Simon Says: Use More Than One Die Or Punch
Uniko Challenge #40 - Spring With an Optional Twist of Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...