Friday, October 20, 2017

CFC185

Today, I have a card to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 185.



Since the challenge theme is "breast cancer awareness", I showcased many CALLING ALL SISTAHS- BREAST CANCER AWARENESS products, such as HOPE RIBBON stamp setHOPE FRI-DIE and RUFFLED RIBBON.


For my background, I heat embossed FULL ON FLORAL in white and sponged some deep and soft pink on it.

After using the RUFFLED RIBBON FRI-DIE, I stamped floral pattern from HOPE RIBBON stamp set in black.

To finish, I added the "hope" (from HOPE FRI-DIE) and sentiment (from HOPE RIBBON stamp set).





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...