Friday, December 1, 2017

CFC188 手作卡片


Today, I have a card to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 188.


The supplies I used are CASUAL COMFORT stamp set, FUNKY FLAKES.



I started by creating my background with some blue watercolor.
After colors dried, I cut snowflakes using FUNKY FLAKES on the background and then used inlaid die cut technique. 


I also layered some snowflakes to the snowflakes which were inlaid in the background.
Then, I heat embossed the sentiment from CASUAL COMFORT in white.


To finish, I added some pearls for embellishment.






Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thanks for standing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...