Friday, June 29, 2018

STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Spotlight

Hello friends! Do you know STAMPlorations is FIVE!? Such good and exciting news!
The girls in the STAMPlorations are leading a month-long birthday celebration Hope you celebrate with us throughout this month! There are 3 ways:
  • Link up your wishlist here for a chance to be one of five winners of $25 worth of products in your wishlist.
  • Leave comments on this blog and on the designers' blogs throughout the month for a chance to be one of five winners of a $25 gift certificate.
  • CASE any of the STAMPgirls' projects (in this post and all the posts we'll be publishing this month) and link up below for a chance to be one of five winners of a $50 gift certificate.

And today it's my turn to share some cards for STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Celebrations.

At first I am sharing my three favorite cards I've made with the awesome products from STAMPlorations.

Favorite #1
I love this bold and fresh watercoloring with some stamping texture on my background.
Please check here for more details.

Favorite #2
As you know, floral is my favorite theme on my projects. I tried to use other themes with mixed media on this card and loved how it turned out.
Please check here for more details.

Favorite #3 
Love the fractured glass effects on my background! The basic black and white is a great setting for the colors of the central butterfly.
Please check here for more details.


I also have a new card for you!

For this card, I'm featuring In Bloom: Radiant Roses and Smile.


I started by stamping the roses on the panel in gray ink.
Then, I heat embossed the rose in white and colored with ZIG real brush pens.

After fussy cut, I adhered the rose with foam tape to the stamping panel.

I finish off my card with the "smile" word.


Well that's it from me. 
You can join in the fun by CASEing any of my cards from this post and link up to the birthday celebration linky. There are over $500 worth of prizes to be won. Find all the details on the main blog post here.

Hope you feel inspired to join in with our birthday celebrations, and most importantly, wish Shery and STAMPlorations continues to go from strength to strength! 

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...