Sunday, February 10, 2019

new year mini album 手工相簿

Hi Ladies!I am sharing a cute 10*12.5 cm Chinese new year mini album made with some Simple Stories, Citrus Twist products. 
This album showcases gorgeous and bright colors. 
I spent about 3 hours to get my album done. Here is an example:


First, I created the cover featuring the black lines paper and added some printable embellishments. I also layered a paper lace beneath the printable.


In the first page I added Feb calendar, on the other page I showed a photo that my parents and I took Gondola, and then I gathered some embellishments.


This page I placed a photo decorated with bike printable and chipboard. I made a vellum page with bus printable on the top and decorated with Alpha stickers.


I also made a plastic sheet embellished with printable. 

On the right page, I layered some papers and added hand stitching. The photo was decorated with alpha sticker and small label.


I named this pages "open door page" because both side pages can be opened and there are some surprises in it. 


This page has two photos.
I created a vellum pocket and put into photo. In the front, I added a little tag.



On this page, I added a project life plastic pocket page which was embellished with some square stickers and Alpha stickers.





Thank you so much for joining me today. 
I had so much fun making this album and I encourage you to put together an album about love for yourself or as a gift to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...