Sunday, January 17, 2021

Love You - traveler's notebook layout for Elle's Studio 2021 January kit and add-on

Hey, friends! Today I would like to share this traveler’s notebook layout using beautiful Elle’s Studio January kit, add-ons and cut files.



For my title, I used ES cut files with Silhouette die-cutting machine. I used the red plaid paper from XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack to back up “Love You”, and moved the “Love You” right slightly. I also adhered it with 3D foam tape to make it pop against the red.

Since I already have a colorful background, I decided to add doily and tissue paper behind my photo to soften my layers, and I think it makes my photo pop off and also gives a nice little touch to my layout.


I know I need more embellishments because it just looks too flat for me. So I grabbed my chipboard stickers and paper stickers. I love this sticker sheet, it matches the papers really well. I added four adorable circle stickers and the phrase chipboard stickers to both sides. I think black could balance my page and make color more even.


To finish my page, I stamped the date on the label and stuck another one behind the right page.

I also made a process video in my YT channel:


Just love how this traveler’s notebook layout turned out. I hope this have inspired you to use January kit and add-ons to document your memories.    

Supplies: Elle's Studio 2021 January kit January 2021 Cut Files Hugs and Kisses Stamp XOXO 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack Love You Chipboard Stickers Puffy Heart Stickers True Love Stickers

XO,

Wei Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...