Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Light up Halloween traveler’s notebook cover

 Hi friends! I'm up on the Chibitronics blog whit this Halloween traveler’s notebook cover using Chibitronics  Pink, Orange, Green MegaPack (30 stickers).

Besides cardmaking, I love scrapbooking. Documenting my daily life in the traveler’s notebook is my favorite, so I decided to bring Chibitronics LED stickers into my layout.

For my project today, I wanted to make my Halloween TN cover more interesting and filled with spooky vibes, so I included Chibitronics LED stickers and some Elle’s Studio scrapbooking papers and stickers to showcase how well they work together.  Let’s see how it came together!

First, I prepared some patterned papers and stickers. The cute costume image which was designed by myself. I started by making the TN cover base. Then, I used the cute costume image as my theme and cut little holes on the face of the pumpkin and the mummy in order to make the LEDs light through.

Second, I drew the parallel circuit template on the TN cover base. After sticking the Copper Tape over the template, I added two Pink, Orange, Green MegaPack (30 stickers). I also put a piece of pressure sensor conductive plastic on the battery holder. When you press, the light will become brighter the harder you press. This conductive plastic sheet is perfect for making DIY pressure sensors and adding a gentle fade in and fade out effect to your project.

After finishing the circuit, I adhered the cute costume image with foam tape to my TN cover. To finish, I added some adorable stickers for more interest.

The supplies I used are: Copper TapePink, Orange, Green MegaPack (30 stickers)pressure sensor conductive plastic.

Hope you liked today inspiration project!

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. In Madden 22, if players have financial difficulties, they can seek help from GameMS, where they can get a free themed team guide and the opportunity to buy the ultra-low Madden 22 Coins.

    Attached link: https://www.gamems.com/madden-22-coins

    ReplyDelete
  2. FlexGreen LED Coatings : FlexGreen is a series of UV-LED process colors for sheetfed offset printing on coated paper, paperboard and MetPet board. It displays unique properties such as high color strength and gloss besides rapid curing. Flexgreen is estimated to get substantial savings to printers by way of lower energy costs and reduce carbon footprint. Contact Us: +91 9911005177

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
    Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...