Thursday, October 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hi blogger friends~ It's time to Addicted to Stamp and More Challenge-#118 Holiday!
 I would like to share this Christmas card.


I first stamped the house image from Sabelina and color it with Copic maker. 
To create the snow background, I used Glossy Accents as snow. Once the Glossy Accents dried, I added lots of blended distress ink.I added some glitter nail lacquer on the roof and ground. lt looks like that the roof and ground are covered with deep snow.
Finally, I embossed the texture from KaiserCraft with gold embossing power.
Here is my card. Hope you like it.



Thank you for standing by~ 
Have a nice day.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Wei!! The background is such gorgeous shades of blue. Great idea to use glossy accents for the falling snow --- have never tried that. Love the row of houses ... so sweet. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! I do like the urban street scene and the falling snow. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card, Wei! Beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you created your sky! I also love your embossed sentiment and how you added Glossy Accents to the snowflakes...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab night sky and great use of glossy accents x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful street scene! Love your sky...just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scene is gorgeous, love that sky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, love the little city scene -what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful little winter scene. Fab idea to use Glossy Accents for the falling snow x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wei-Wei. Love your wintery scene. Your glossy accent snow is fab, great idea! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wintry village scene is beautiful and peaceful! So incredibly pretty!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty little Christmas Village with a lovely snowy night scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is the prettiest city scene I have seen :) love the bright colors !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...