Translate

2014年10月23日 星期四

Merry Christmas

Hi blogger friends~ It's time to Addicted to Stamp and More Challenge-#118 Holiday!
 I would like to share this Christmas card.


I first stamped the house image from Sabelina and color it with Copic maker. 
To create the snow background, I used Glossy Accents as snow. Once the Glossy Accents dried, I added lots of blended distress ink.I added some glitter nail lacquer on the roof and ground. lt looks like that the roof and ground are covered with deep snow.
Finally, I embossed the texture from KaiserCraft with gold embossing power.
Here is my card. Hope you like it.



Thank you for standing by~ 
Have a nice day.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...