Wednesday, October 8, 2014

winter friends

Hi~ It's time to Addicted to Stamp and More Challenge! This week is Everything goes!
Everybody likes this!
Here is my card.


 I started by coloring this winter friends (From Rick St. Dennis) with copic maker, 
and cut the image.
                  I added lots of blended Distress Ink to create a night sky background. 
Once the color dried, I embossed the snowflake with sliver power.
Then, I added the texture and ribbon .



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge

12 comments:

  1. A very smart way to make your background Wei, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wei. Love the beautiful night sky you created for your snowman ... such beautiful, saturated colors ... and love the silver embossed snowflakes. All the white space really makes your image pop! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That night sky is amazing, the rich colour of this is what I focused on first, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the background sky with those twinkly stars, it makes the snowman pop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite images. I really like the way you coloured the sky. I think the snowman's yellow top hat is just so jolly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring and background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snowman is truly delightful!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your image and the dark night sky background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inking and blending with your Distress Inks, Wei! Love how you added the pretty ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've managed to include such lovely rich colours in this simple card. The yellow hat against the dark navy sky looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet...love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wei-Wei, you coloured this snowman beautifully, love it! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...