Translate

2015年1月21日 星期三

Forever Love


Hi, It's Wei Wei. It's time for Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!
This week we have our Challenge #128 - Holiday. 
Valentine's Day is coming~  So I share these card and tag with you.
  

First card, I used the our sponsor Deedee's image -Stitched with Love
I colored the image with Copic maker, 
To make my heart image pop out, I remain the background lots of ' white ' space, 
and just embossed them.



Second one is a tag. I stamped two washi tape image with deep and bright blue colour(the colour is inspired by Curtain Call). 
Then, I stamped some flowers and leave, cut them, and attached them to the tag.
Finally, I emobssed the sentiment with gold embossing power. 

So are you ready? I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. Head on over to the Addicted to Stamps and More,  and see what the rest of the team created to inspire you and play along!



I'm entering the card to the following challenge
HLS January Sketch Challenge

I'm entering the tag to the following challenge
Inkspirational Challenge #74 - Designer's Choice - Ombré
Tag You're It Challenge #13
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...