Translate

2015年1月23日 星期五

interactive spinner card


Hi, Here’s a very cute card I made using spinner technique.
This is my first time to try interactive spinner card! It's so fun and easy. You can try it!
Here is my card.


I got my happy mail from Mama Elephant. 
The penguins are cute so that I can't wait to use them to create this card.
I used my watercolor pencils to colour the globe, and stamped three penguins, coloured them with Copic maker. 
These penguins can go around and around on the globe, cute right ?

You can learn the spinner card tips from this site:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoiThHoXeQ0

剛收到Mama Elephant印章,就迫不及待作一張互動卡片。
很喜歡這樣的效果。整體而言,該公司印章品質不錯,但每次礙於國際運費就不敢下手。



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.




I'm entering the card to the following challenge
Less is More -
Week 207 Theme
CASology -Week 130: FRIEND
Addicted to CAS Challenge #55 - WORLD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...