Friday, January 23, 2015

interactive spinner card


Hi, Here’s a very cute card I made using spinner technique.
This is my first time to try interactive spinner card! It's so fun and easy. You can try it!
Here is my card.


I got my happy mail from Mama Elephant. 
The penguins are cute so that I can't wait to use them to create this card.
I used my watercolor pencils to colour the globe, and stamped three penguins, coloured them with Copic maker. 
These penguins can go around and around on the globe, cute right ?

You can learn the spinner card tips from this site:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoiThHoXeQ0

剛收到Mama Elephant印章,就迫不及待作一張互動卡片。
很喜歡這樣的效果。整體而言,該公司印章品質不錯,但每次礙於國際運費就不敢下手。



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.




I'm entering the card to the following challenge
Less is More -
Week 207 Theme
CASology -Week 130: FRIEND
Addicted to CAS Challenge #55 - WORLD

16 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is just the CUTEST!! I love penguins and love how you've made this a spinner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that??? Very cute since I just love penguins. Great card.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, super cute and fab rich colours. Thanks for joining Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Oozing cuteness and such a clever make.
    Thanks for taking part at less is more and Uniko
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Love those penguins for the interactive part. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are not cute... they are super cute :) Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BRILLIANT!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Thank you for sharing this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very cute and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever, love this card and such fun!
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so brilliant Wei! What a great card!!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is OH so cute! Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So clever!...loving the penguins...thanks for joining ATCAS this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cool way to use those adorable peguins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...