Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday card

Hi friends, 

Today I'd like to share this birthday card to celebrate our dear friend Deepti having her boy!


Here is the cardmaking process.



First, I stamped the 'birthday' in gray ink on the white panel. 



Next, I used inlaid die cut technique to create the 'happy'



Finally, I adhered the panel on the gray cardbase.


That’s all I have today. Hopefully you loved my card and got some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by.



I'm entering to the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love the colourful happy against the grey background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever design with a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea dividing the card up with your strip. Love the multi coloured effect Lindsey Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout and loving the multicoloured 'happy' sentiment. Really stands out against the striking BG
    Thanks for playing along at Uniko with it. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - I like the multiple uses of the word birthday - looks super! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, love the sentiments on the angle and the multicoloured happy die. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...