Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #178

Hi everyone! 

This week our theme is Holiday !


Our sponsor is DRS Designs



Here is my card.



I started by stamping the flowers with green ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing power.
I especially heat embossed two flowers in gold, and colored them with pink and dark pink ZIG clean color real brush pens.

Next, I used light pink watercolor to create the background.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment on the gray banner, and decorated the card with some pearls. 



 


I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Thank you !!!

I'm entering to the following challenges
Inkspirational Challenge #100 - Blast from the Past and Prize Draw (55 - Green and pink)
CAS(E) this Sketch #156
Simon Says: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Wei, this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you embossed the flowers, and the bold, dark pink is just amazing! You did a beautiful job on your watercolored background, too...I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I love the gold on your card it makes the flowers so much prettier. HUGZ Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I love the gold on your card it makes the flowers so much prettier. HUGZ Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Wei,love you're watercolored background and the flowers are gorgeous...XX Željka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers and a lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreamy. Beautiful. Eyecatching. That's what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! Such a dreamy, airy card with the embossed flowers, the bold pink, the whisper of gold and the lovely background! WOW!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, Wei Wei! The little bits of gold make this so special! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the colors with the gold embossing :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you stamped in green, then just selected two flowers to colour, looks so effective x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...