Friday, March 4, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#29 【A rose card│玫瑰手作卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 

This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & TEXTURE or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.





Here is my DT card based on the sketch.


First, I heat embossed the rose from About A Rose stamp set in white on kraft panel. I also colored the rose with ZIG clean color real brush pens.

For the background, I randomly stamped some sentiment and images with white ink and brown ink.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment which is also from About A Rose with black ink.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

We also have two awesome guest designers : Swapna and Tanvi




Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. That white embossing is so pretty against the kraft, Wei Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Becca, the white on kraft are fab together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Wei Wei! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much about this card I love, Wei Wei. The kraft. The white. The funky, peeking-out background stamps. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rose...the hidden butterflies are interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...