Friday, March 18, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#28 Reminder Post 【texture card │圖騰背景卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 

This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & TEXTURE or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




Here is my DT card based on the theme.


For this card, I featured Stamplorations products: Flourishes - ARTplorations Stencil and  SUBWAY ART BUILDERS: Dare.
I first applied orange distress ink on the white panel, put the stencil on it, and then splash some water.  
After the panel dried, I put the stencil again, and applied deep orange ink.

To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum. 


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.



Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...