Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #190【butterfly card│蝴蝶卡片】

Hi everyone! 

This week our theme is Photo Inspiration!



Here is my DT card.


I am inspired by the butterfly image, purple and pink colors from the inspiration photo.
I first apply light pink color using blending tool on the middle of the white panel. 

Next, I stamp the sentiment with pink ink, and also stamp some butterfly images with pink, deep pink , gold , and purple ink.
I wanted to keep the rest of the card simple, but want to get some interest. Therefore, I added stitched line die.

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment with black ink.

蝴蝶卡片製作步驟:
1.先以印染工具在卡片正中央染上淡粉紅色。
2.用粉紅色、桃紅色、紫色、金色蓋印蝴蝶,並在背景蓋印淡粉紅色的文字。產生重疊但又不會感到雜亂的效果。
3. 利用縫線刀模在卡片四周做裝飾,讓卡片空白處增加趣味,但又不會搶走主題。既簡易又大方。
4.最後蓋上字章。
5.印章來自STAMPlorations,刀模來自mama elephant。









Sponsor
Prize: $15 gift certificate


Thank you for standing by.


I'm entering to the following challenge

CWS April Mid-Month Inspiration: Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...