Friday, April 15, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#30 Reminder Post 【 Daffodils card │水仙卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & SPLATTERS or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.







I prepare this CAS Daffodils card with the green splatters for this reminder post.
Spring is the time to plant the daffodils, so I decide to use fresh green colors to create my card.


I first wet the watercolor paper, and spray some green colors. Then, I stamp the daffodils (from The Birds and The Blooms), color with ZIG real brush pens, and cut out.
After the paper dry, I adhere the daffodils using foam tape to get some dimension.

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment (from VIGNETTE: Trendy Feathers), and use the fine trimmings cut on the border of the card.

水仙卡片製作步驟:
1.背景製作:先將水彩紙稍微打濕,再用水彩筆沾綠色顏料後,使用暈染及噴灑技巧。
2.蓋印水仙圖案,用zig 色筆上色後,剪下水仙。
3.使用泡棉膠將剪下的水仙貼上。
4.最後蓋印上字章,簡易又清新風格的水仙卡片即完成。
5.卡片使用印章來自STAMPlorations 公司的The Birds and The Blooms 以及 VIGNETTE: Trendy Feathers



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...