Friday, May 6, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#31【 birthday cupcake card │生日杯子蛋糕手作卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & ANYTHING GOES 





This card is based on the theme- anything goes. 
I stamped the cupcakes and party things (from Party Mates - Dee's Artsy Impressions ) and colored them with Copic. I also stamped a bigger cupcake (from 
SKETCHED: Cupcake )on another paper, colored it with Copic, and decorated with sequins. 

Next, I die cut the circle on the middle of the panel. I then adhered the bigger cupcake on it. 

To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum.

生日杯子蛋糕手作卡片製作步驟:
1.首先, 以黑色印尼蓋印生日派對小物及小蛋糕在背景上。
2.以COPIC 麥克筆上色。
3.用圓形刀模在卡片中間切一個圓。
4.製作另一個較大的杯子蛋糕,同樣以黑色印泥蓋印,麥克筆上色,但加上亮片作為裝飾。
5.用泡棉膠將大杯子蛋糕貼在圓形上。
6.燙金「生日」字在描圖紙上,並貼在卡片上面。



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

We also have two awesome guest designers : Mac Mable,Pooja, Lilian, Jane, Bozena.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...