Friday, May 20, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#31 Reminder Post 【 Calla card │海芋手作卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & ANYTHING GOES or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




Today I am focusing on the Smile - Dee's Artsy ImpressionsFond Expressions stamp set and Shower of Flutters- ARTplorations Stencil.
.



This Calla flower stamp set (Smile - Dee's Artsy Impressions )is really gorgeous! 
First I heat embossed the calla image in white, colored it with Copic.

After masked the calla, I used blending tool and light blue ink to create the background.
Then, I put the butterfly stencil(Shower of Flutters- ARTplorations Stencil), and applied some deep blue ink.

I stamped my sentiment (Fond Expressions) in black ink and then added some pearls.
To finish off, I trimmed the side of the panel and popped the panel up on a card front, with a brown cardstock.

海芋手作卡片步驟:
 去了陽明山海芋季,看了滿山海芋花海後,決定將海芋放進手作主題。
1.首先,用versamaske蓋印海芋印章,灑上白色embossing power後,用熱風機吹。
2.用copic馬克筆將海芋上色。
3.用遮蔽技法將海芋暫時遮蔽,開始處理背景。先用海綿工具沾上淺藍色印台,慢慢將白色卡紙染成淡藍色,接著放上蝴蝶型狀的stencil,再次用海綿工具沾上深藍色印台,均勻染色,慢慢的蝴蝶型狀就出現了。
4.貼上半珠作裝飾。
5.蓋上字章。
6.修剪海芋邊緣後,貼在咖啡色卡片底上,卡片即完成。
本次使用的海芋、蝴蝶stencil和字章均來自STAMPlorations.




Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

We also have THREE GDT: Pooja,Jane,Bozena










I'm entering to the following challenge
Time Out Challenges #57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...