Friday, November 4, 2016

CFC160 手作卡片

  Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is Color combo:  Orange, brown and kraft !
本週是顏色挑戰喔


Here is my DT card.

  
This is 100% die cutting card. I use three FRI-DIES: SMILING FRI-DIES, FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES, LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES.



I first use LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES. This set has three wonderful long border dies.
I use two of them for embellishments on my kraft.

I also die cut some flowers by using FRIENDLY FLOWERS FRI-DIES

The sentiment is from LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES.

This card is quick and easy to do, hope you like it.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!

Thank you! Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...