Friday, November 18, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #37 reminder post 手作卡片

Hello Friends! 
This is reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & 3 OF ANYTHING 





Here is my DT card.



I first cut the word three times using Amazing Word Die and also use Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to add some interest around the edge of white panel .

Next, I put the ARTplorations Stencil named Broken Glass on the panel, apply some ranbow colors, and then heat emboss with clear embossing power.

To finish off, I adhere the panel to black card.

製作步驟:
首先用Amazing Word Die 刀模在白色卡紙上切割三次,並且使用Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies切割卡紙,就可以看到卡紙周圍有縫線效果。
Broken Glass 遮蔽版型固定在卡紙上,使用塗抹工具及彩紅色印台,慢慢將顏色融合在一起。趁著顏色未乾,倒上透明燙凸粉,再用熱風機吹融,就可以有透明光亮的效果。

最後,使用泡棉膠將卡紙黏貼在黑色卡片上,卡片即完成。




Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.



I'm entering to the following challenge

Lulupu  Geometric challenge

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...