Friday, July 14, 2017

CFC178 手作卡片

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!






SUPPLIES:
FRI-STAMP:CASUAL COMFORT
FRI-DIE: FUNKY FLAKES


Since the challenge theme is Christmas in July, I used some bright and warm colors.

First, I applied BOUQUET Raised Raindow Dye Ink on Glossy Paper.
The snowflakes are from FUNKY FLAKES. I cut them out and glued onto the colored Glossy Paper.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (from CASUAL COMFORT )in black .




Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thank you! Have a nice day.



I'm entering to the following challenge:
HLS July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...