Sunday, July 23, 2017

you're so lovely! + scrapbook layout

Hi friends! Today, I have two projects to share...


I used CAS(E) this Sketch #231 and also got flower and butterfly inspiration from  #GDP096 and 
Uniko Challenge #42.


I die cut the stitched panel using Lawn Fawn die. The flower and butterfly are all from Studio Katia. I let the flower be white, but colored butterflies with markers. 

Then, I layered the panel with vellum and banner.
I stamped the sentiment which is also from Studio Katia and embellished some clear and white sequins. 

To finish off, I added glossy accents onto the butterflies and hearts for the shining effect. 




I'm entering to the following challenges:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is my scrapbook layout ! 

I was so inspired by the Altenew Challenge Sketch #3 so I created a layout using that awesome sketch.

I first placed my photo on the bottom of my cardstock. For my background, I added some soft watercolors. After the colors dried, I stamped hydrangea and leaf randomly.


I also die cut hydrangea and adhered with 3D foam tape for some dimension
Then, I added big title and some wooden embellishments.



I'm entering to the following challenge


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...