Sunday, September 10, 2017

JUST FOR YOU + traveler's notebook spread 手工卡片+ 手帳生活

Happy weekend! Today I'd love to share this card and traveler's notebook layout .


I stamped layered orchid images from ALTENEW stamp set with VersaCraft inks and trimmed them out. Then, I arranged them and added some foam tapes for dimension.

I stamped the label sentiment which is also from ALTENEW stamp set and then trimmed them out.

Finally, I finished it off with nuvo cryatal drops. Here's a closer look:



I'm entering to the following challenges:
Altenew September 2017 Inspiration Challenge



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next...is my traveler's notebook spread about last Friday dusk.


This traveler's notebook was handmade by myself. I added flower pattern papers, white papers, and some vellum in it. 

I printed the photo, stamped the sentiment from Felicity Jane stamp  in white, and adhered it onto the vellum. I also stamped "GOOD NIGHT TAIPEI" with Kelly Purkey stamp on vellum, and put them to the right side of page. 

To add some interest, I added the ballet-dancer behind the vellum.

Here's a closer look:


On the left side, I made a pocket using Cocoa Vanilla Studio's pattern paper. Embellished with flower, tag, label, and nuvo crystal drops.   


I added a shaker pocket with Cocoa Vanilla Studio's pattern to the vellum.

Here's a closer look:



I'm so glad you popped by to visit my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...