Wednesday, September 6, 2017

STAMPlorations BIG/LITTLE series blog hop 手工卡片

Hi friends, I'd like to share two cards made for STAMPlorations BIG/LITTLE series blog hop!

STAMPlorations have four super cute releases : Big Monsters, Little Monsters, Big Robots, and Little Robots !

They'll be available in the store for sure by Monday, September 4. The stamps will be 5% off instantly for 1 week + an extra 20% off if you use MY DT CODE: STAMPGIRLWEIWEI 

Here are my DT cards:


For this card, I added Chibitronics LED stickers and battery to the back of card base and robot so that when you press the body, robot's head lights up and the secret message appears!

I made a card making process video, so you could see all details about my card. You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For second card, I started by stamping the sentiments on background using some light colors.
After dried, I showcased the cute monster on the center of my card.

Then, I carefully curve the stamp into the shape I want, heat embossed in white and cut the banner with scissors.

Finally, I embellished the sequins for interest.



Prize Alert: One commenter will win her choice of stamp set from the release. The winner will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers' blogs.

Commenting closes on Monday, September 11.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 12.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...