Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Halloween light up card

Hello, friends!
Today I'm up on the Chibitronics blog with a Halloween card I made using some Chibitronics LED stickers and squirrel stickers named Little Qua designed by myself recently.

There is a video linked at the end of this post, so if my written instructions are unclear, watch that and it should all make sense.


First, I started by creating the night background with distress inks and blending tool. I also layered a orange paper behind the night background.

Afterward, I cut the circle on the center of inking background and the orange paper, and then set the orange die cut circle on another white cardbase.

For the circuit, I used a circle-shaped circuit, stuck the copper tape, and then stuck yellow and white LED stickers. You can see the circuit below: 

Then, I hidden the battery behind the die-cut black landscape. After finished the circuit, I adhered the background panels to white cardbase with foam tape.


For the Halloween theme, I added the Halloween squirrel stickers, pumpkin, and some Halloween elements. 
I finished off the card with heat embossing the sentiment in gold.


You can watch the video tutorial below or in my HD YouTube channel.



That is all from my side today. I hope you were inspired and give Chibitronics products a try!
Have a great day. 
Thank you


The supplies I used are:
Copper Tape,
Red, Yellow, Blue MegaPack (30 stickers),
White LEDs MegaPack (30 stickers),
STAMPholic shop squirrel sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...