Thursday, April 25, 2019

【Interactive card process video】Light up slider card - intermediate level 【機關卡片教學】創意LED發光卡片 +滑滑卡 - 中階教學

Hello, everyone! Today I would like to share with you a cute slider light up card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set. This post is also on Chibitronics blog.





I first stamped those adorable images in black, colored with markers and fussy cut out. I also cut a lawn for my background.


I used one penny to make fairy friend into a spinner. Since penny is made of copper, it is a great conductor of electricity! When you slide the

fairy friend from right side to the center of the card, the penny behind the
fairy friend can conduct electricity, so the magic happens! The house and Street light light up!


You can check out a tutorial here that shows you how to make this card. please click my youtube channel.







The supplies I used are:
White LEDs MegaPack (30 stickers),
Copper Tape,

Thanks so much for visiting! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...