Saturday, June 15, 2019

Traveler’s notebook spread -Hip Kit Club


Hi everyone, I have a Traveler’s notebook spread made for Hip Kit Club. 


For this TN, I combined Hip Kit Club April PL kit, March paper kit and March PL kit.😀


For the left page, I layered my photo with pattern paper, stickers, as well as a bit of tissue paper.

Then, I made a pocket with vellum on the right page. I put a journaling card and a small photo into the pocket. I thought it would be fine to add some embellishment to the pocket because the colors of pocket and journaling card are too soft and plain. So, I decorated the pocket with some gold sequins that the color tone matched with left page.

The alpha was perfect for my small title on left page. For the finishing touch, I added some fussy cut florals and stickers.




Thank you to stopping by! I hope you like this result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...