Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Light up scrapbooking layout using Chibitronics LED stickers

Hi, today I'm sharing a scrapbooking layout using Chibitronics LED stickers!  I also used the gorgeous Pink Paislee collection for my project!


I started my layout with a piece of white cardstock. I thought a cut file moon would be great to show off Chibitronics LEDs!  I cut out the moon with my Silhouette and backed with vellum.

For the circuit, I used some colorful LED stickers.


Once I had the cut file moon done, I decided to go with a colorful painted background.  I added some soft watercolors. After the colors dried, I added foam tapes to the back of the cut file moon and adhered it in place.  I also added my photo to that next. 


Then, I added many floral die cuts for embellishment.


For my finishing touches, I added puffy sticker sentiments and heart stickers in coordinating colors.

You can check out a tutorial here that shows you how to make this scrapbooking layout. please click my youtube channel.






Thanks so much for visiting! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...