Saturday, November 23, 2019

One stamp set, two projects

I got some new stamps recently, one of them is Altenew build-a-flower: Hellebore.

I used this gorgeous floral stamp set to create two projects, one of traveler's notebook, the other is card.



For this traveler's notebook, I took on the altenew SKETCH CHALLENGE #17


I first added a bit splash stamping onto my page.

Then, I arranged those layered flowers to flower wreath, and added leafy garland die cut for some interest.

To finish, I added my photo and embellished puffy stickers.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I really love the colors. 

Here’s what I came up with:






Thank you

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Altenew November Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...