Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Introduce: Fuchsia Flower and Hummingbird Digital Stamps

Hello friends! 
Thank you so much for joining me again.
 Today I'm revealing two sets from my very first collection! Just a reminder, all of my new products is available at ETSY (STAMPholicshop) for purchase!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Fuchsia Flower digital stamp set includes some separate Fuchsia flowers and leaves and one stand alone Fuchsia flower set.
The Hummingbird digital stamp includes two separate birds and one sentiment.

You can resize, arrange or layer the these images easily on your computer, or you can print them out, fussy cut out, and layer them with glue or foam tape.

Here are my cards featuring this Fuchsia flower digital stamp and Hummingbird digital stamp.









Thank you for standing by! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...