Translate

2014年11月16日 星期日

Thank you

Good morning everyone! Today is such a happy cardmaking day!
I would like to share this tag card with you. Let's get started.



The sketch of this card is inspired by CAS(E), the color is inspired by Colour me.
This is a thanksgiving card, although thanksgiving day has passed. : ) xx

I simply stamped the many 'thank you' image on white cardstock using Night of Navy and purple ink.

Then, I cut a tag and stamped the same image again. I heat embossed the diamond image with sliver embossing power, and stamped the spot using orange ink. 

Finally, I finished off the card using ribbon.


                                                 


Thank you for standing by. 

have a nice day.

Wei Wei


I'm entering this card to the following challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...