Translate

2014年11月29日 星期六

yeah for you!

Hi friend! It’s Wei Wei here today sharing a happy cute card.



Recently, I love to make fun card. I try to use some fresh color, cool sketch, and cute image.
First, I used stencils and Distress ink to create the sky and grass background, and then I cut two photo frame card.
Then, I stamped two cute image by using black ink, colored them with copic maker and 
color pencil, cut them out, and stuck them on the photo frame.
To add a little bit more interest to this card, I simply added some light bulb with different color, as well as a sentiment.





Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Paper Smooches November 23- 29 Designer Drafts challenge (
Paper Smooches)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE278

JUGS#269 wild card- Anything Goes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...