Translate

2014年11月19日 星期三

THX

Hi friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
This week we have our Challenge #122 - Make your Mark. I hope you will play along! 
How exciting!


Today's DT card, I am featuring our sponsor-Eureka Stamps' Image.
I printed this gorgeous butterfly image which is called New Butterfly, colored it with copic maker, and added some glitter.I love glitter!
Then, I used stencil and distress ink to create my background. Finally, I added the sentiment using black ink. 
To make my butterfly and the background pop out, I chose black card base.



I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. Can't wait to see you there!
Thank you for standing by. 
have a nice day.
Wei Wei
I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...