Translate

2015年3月9日 星期一

Day 2 ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop

Hi, It's Day 2 ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop! 
Please check out STAMPlorations to see more details.


Here is my card:

Today I would like to sharing a quick and easy way to make backgrounds using stencil.
I worked with the ARTplorations stencil - Botanical Lush, and added the spring colors with ink blending tool.
Then, I chose black cardstock to pup out the colorful stencil image. 
To embellish my card, I heat embossed the sentiment(STAMPlorations Trendy Feathers) using gold embossing powder and adhered several orange gems.




Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team made! 
You'll find links to all our projects here.

Prizes:
SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs.

THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog.
+ surprise prizes

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...