Translate

2015年3月10日 星期二

Day 3 ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop

Hi, It's Wei Wei. I am so glad that you are here.
 Today is the last day of STAMPlorations stencil blog hop, but we still have lots of  inspiration! 

Here is my card:


For this card, I showcased two amazing ARTPlorations stencils (ARTPlorations Stencils - Bubbles, ARTplorations stencil - Botanical Lush)
To create my background, I tried dry-embossing with a stencil( ARTplorations stencil - Botanical Lush). Stencils can be used as embossing folders! Maybe you can try it!
Next, I put Bubbles stencil on a paper, adding bright blue color with blending tool. To create layer inking effect, I moved the bubble stencil, adding deep blue color.
Finally, I printed Single Rose digi stamp from STAMPlorations, colored with Copic maker, and cut it out. 
I also stamped the Subway Art Builders: Dare sentiment, and then adorned a black pearl! 




Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects here.
Thank you so much for all of your comments during these three days! 

Prizes:
SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs.

THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog.
+ surprise prizes

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...