Translate

2015年7月8日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #152

Hi everyone, Welcome to another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge
This week our theme is Make Your Mark.
Your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc.

Here is my DT card.

I started by creating my textured background using black ink. I first dropped some black ink on the water. Those inks spread across the surface of the water, and turned into many subtle and beautiful black pattern. I let my watercolor paper drop completely onto the surface of the water. Immediately pick it up by one edge, and place it, wet side up, on a sheet of newspaper to dry.

After the paper dried, I stamped some flowers and leaves in black, and traced along those images with black pen. 

To add some different colors, I applied some deep pink color surrounding those flowers and leaves. I also embellished my cards with some sequins.



And our awesome sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps. The winner will get 4 digis from the store.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a nice day.



I'm entering to the following challenge


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...