Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #152

Hi everyone, Welcome to another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge
This week our theme is Make Your Mark.
Your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc.

Here is my DT card.

I started by creating my textured background using black ink. I first dropped some black ink on the water. Those inks spread across the surface of the water, and turned into many subtle and beautiful black pattern. I let my watercolor paper drop completely onto the surface of the water. Immediately pick it up by one edge, and place it, wet side up, on a sheet of newspaper to dry.

After the paper dried, I stamped some flowers and leaves in black, and traced along those images with black pen. 

To add some different colors, I applied some deep pink color surrounding those flowers and leaves. I also embellished my cards with some sequins.



And our awesome sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps. The winner will get 4 digis from the store.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a nice day.



I'm entering to the following challenge


17 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so breath-taking Wei Wei!! Love the colors and the black really contrasts nicely with your design!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure gorgeousness - stunning card!!! Love that color - brings out the beautiful stamping you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just a stunning work of art. Love the pink against the white and black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your color is adorable and the flower is stand out on your card woooww Wei Wei this is stunning
    looks like a magic
    Adorable made Wei Wei
    hugs, Monika (ATSM TEAMIE)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vibrant watercolor background behind the black and white stamping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, Wei Wei! I saw this in my feed and my jaw hit the floor. This is GORGEOUS!! I'm totally pinning this for future inspiration because it is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful water colored background, Wei! It really makes your flowers the star of the show...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vibrant and dramatic, Wei Wei...so incredibly stunning! You've certainly made your mark marvelously!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love the bright color with just black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Wei, love the black and white with the bright pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous and love all the bright pink colouring. The stamps you used are pretty fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wei Wei,this card is delicate and stunning. I am excited to know you are from Taiwan, my country!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wei Wei, this is amazing! I love this combo and what a great idea to leave the flowers uncoloured and to colour around them...genius x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this bold floral look - very striking.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a beautiful card! I love the black and white with a punch of pink color. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on being top pick at Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...