Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thanks

Hi! It’s Wei Wei here today sharing a card that I made using a pretty layering flower set. 


For this card, I was inspired by Wplus9 PURE COLOR Combination. I was deeply attracted by that pretty, fresh and warm summery color palette when I first saw it on the blog post. I never try that color combination before, so I decided to try
.


First, I die cut the scalloped mat panel. I then stamped the bouquet image in Versa Magic ink and Memento Ink. I also assembled many small flowers and leaves freely and randomly.

Next, I die cut the 'thanks', gluing it to a foam tape to build up the dimension. I moved the 'thanks' slightly, so the black paper under the panel can be showed up.

To finish off, I colored three pearls with orange Copic to match summery color palette.


Here is a closeup!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenges
PURE COLOR WITH KARA: Summer Anemones

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the slightly offset die cut thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at WPlus9!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and how you have the sentiments popping up!! Stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully done. Your stamping is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought to do this! Love the idea and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wat an awesome gift you have:) love this card 2...sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...