Friday, July 3, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #21 (July)

Hello and welcome! It's time for another STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #21

This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Distressing.




Here is my DT card using Blooming Buds - Dee's Artsy Impressions.


I started by heat embossing those flowers in white on watercolor paper. Then, I colored them with distress ink (spiced marmalade, mustard seed, and mowed lawn). 

To add some interest, I added some orange sparkle on petals.

Finally, I put a deep orange paper under the left side, and embellished some clear and white sequins.   





Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designer-Melissa.

Thank you for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. You do these flowers so well Wei, gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! this looks stunning, I love the shimmer on the petals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! this looks stunning, I love the shimmer on the petals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the orange on the white is so striking. The layout is lovely to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! Love the glittered edges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...