Friday, January 8, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#27 The watercolored willow and bird card

Hello dear Friends! 
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & CAS (Clean and Simple) or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




Here is my card.


This card was inspired by the sketch challenge. 
First, I used watercolor to create my background, and I stamped some willow images with deep and light green ink. 

Next, I stamped the bird (from STAMPlorations The Birds and The Blooms) and also colored it with watercolors.

To finish, I stamped the sentiment (from STAMPlorations The Birds and The Blooms)  in black.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Wei Wei I gasped when I saw this card! It is so pretty!! Love the watercolored background. You make CAS look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly pretty...SUch a beautiful bg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made your background panel Wei Wei. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so beautiful! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This us beautiful. The image and background are so stunning that I didn't even notice the black strip around the bottom and side-- perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love your coloring and the beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...