Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #176

Hi everyone! 




This week our theme is Anything Goes!

Our sponsor is STAMPlorations!
Prize is a $10 gift certificate.

Here is my card.


For this card, I showcased STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies stamp set and its coordinating stencil, Shower Of Flutters.

I first stamped the butterflies with pink and purple ink. I then cut the edge of the butterflies with scissors.

Next, I adhered a purple cardstock to the inside of the card. I put the stencil on it, and applied some blue ink to create the butterfly shadow.

To finish off, I added some pink pearls and stamped a sentiment in black.



I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Thank you !!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Wei Wei! Love the pink and blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Wei! I love how the butterflies look like they are flying away, and how you created shadows of the butterflies with your stencil...So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Love the colors!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...