Translate

2016年1月13日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #176

Hi everyone! 




This week our theme is Anything Goes!

Our sponsor is STAMPlorations!
Prize is a $10 gift certificate.

Here is my card.


For this card, I showcased STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies stamp set and its coordinating stencil, Shower Of Flutters.

I first stamped the butterflies with pink and purple ink. I then cut the edge of the butterflies with scissors.

Next, I adhered a purple cardstock to the inside of the card. I put the stencil on it, and applied some blue ink to create the butterfly shadow.

To finish off, I added some pink pearls and stamped a sentiment in black.



I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Thank you !!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...