Friday, March 22, 2019

Flower frame - Traveler's notebook spread

Hey, Today's theme is "create dimensional embellishments".
I have posted this TN spread on Hip Kit Club FB.


For this TN spread, I'm featuring the Carta Bella "Flower market" pattern paper included in HKC Feb main kit. I really love this gorgeous floral paper and decided to make a floral frame.



First, I cut out the part in the middle with scissors. Then, I glued this cut out flower paper on my TN. I also embellished the paper with some fussy cut flowers.

Next, I layered the photo with pattern paper from Pink Fresh and also added a piece of tissue paper. 


To add more interest, I decorated the layout with a few ephemera pack from Pink Fresh as well as chipboard phrases from Carta Bella. 


To finish, I wrote journaling in the middle of right page.


I hope it gives you some inspiration.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...